4972 Garden Valley Rd

Roseburg, OR 97471


Call Us

Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm

Business Hours

If you have lost, misplaced or accidentally destroyed the certificate that was sent out via US mail then you will need to fill out an Affidavit of Lost Certificate and an Authorization to Transfer. This paperwork can be downloaded from our website. You will need to enter the names on the affidavit how they appeared on the Certificate. If you are not sure how the names appear on the certificate, call our office and we can help. Once you have the Affidavit filled out, you will need to sign it in front of a Notary.