4972 Garden Valley Rd

Roseburg, OR 97471


Call Us

Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm

Business Hours

The UBWA certificate which you should have received in the mail should be taken to the title/escrow company that you are working with. You as the owners of the certificate need to sign the back of the certificate and turn it over to the title/escrow company. Along with a few other pieces of required paperwork, the certificate will be the key piece of paperwork that will transfer the ownership of the UBWA membership to the new owners.